англ топіки на тему how money can affect your feelings
англ топіки на тему how money can affect your feelings
перейти к другим эссе на странице "Сочинения по английскому" >>>. вернуться на страницу "Подготовка к ЕГЭ по английскому" >>>. Если Вам понравилось — поделитесь с друзьями : Присоединяйтесь к нам в Facebook! Изучение разговорного английского — Real Language Club. Смотрите также: Курс разговорного английского. Английские тексты с аудио. Диалоги на английском. Топики по английскому с переводом.
Задать 3 вопроса к тексту на английском. My 18-years-old brother has found a job in a cultural centre in the suburbs. He works as a volunteer. Именно мой дядя стал тем человеком, кто посоветовал ему этим заняться. Наш дядя работает в этом культурном центре уже 6 лет. Он пишет программы семинаров и мастер-классов для подростков.
≡ английский язык. ≡ Математика. Базовый уровень. Вы услышите запись дважды. Воспользуйтесь плеером, чтобы прослушать запись. 1. I feel unhappy because I can’t change public attitude to our planet. 2. I would like to see new energy saving laws introduced. 3. I am afraid of the after-effects of human activities. 4. I am sure that wise attitude to basic earth supplies is necessary. 5. I do not want my family to live in polluted environment.
Топик на тему About friendship на английском языке с переводом — О дружбе сочинение по английскому. Сочинение на тему О дружбе. Сегодня я прочитала интересную пословицу: «Хороший друг, как клевер из четырех листьев: трудно найти, но повезет, если умудритесь». И пока я это читала, то задалась вопросом: «Что же такое дружба?»
No matter how kind and intelligent you are, your physical appearance and clothes are still very important. Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are. People wear clothes to protect their body from extreme weather, insects, chemicals, and other hazards. However, the things that we wear also serve to attract attention and to express our individuality. Does it mean that we should pay more attention to our clothes? In my opinion, your clothes can make you different from other people. The first thing people notice about employees is how they look. Some companies have dress codes, while others do not have set rules for their employees. However, do people really need any rules governing what they should wear in the workplace?
1 What you should do if you win the lottery 2 The benefits of winning the lottery 3 How winning the lottery can affect your life. A dream come true? Most people believe that winning the lottery will change their life. But does it? Susan Howell, an office clerk from Manchester, won a £3-million jackpot last May. Since then she hasn't done much with her money. Most of it is still in her private bank account. 'I haven't given up my job because I'm good at what I do,' she says.
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий